Commercial Air Conditioning Service
At Cool Works, we specialize in repairing and installing a wide variety of air conditioning systems for both residential and commercial purposes in NYC. Our team of experienced professionals can tackle any job for a great price. For over 20 years, Manhattan residents and business owners have trusted Cool Works for all of their air conditioning needs.
For owners of residential buildings, we can install and repair your crucial central air systems. We also install space-saving ductless air conditioning systems. These quiet and slim units are energy efficient and can help you save on your monthly bills. They also allow you to control the temperature of individual rooms rather than changing the whole temperature of the house. In addition to servicing and installing central and ductless air conditioners, we also work with:
- Rooftop Packaged Units: These are large units mounted on the rooftops of large commercial buildings. They are complete climate-control packages and are designed for easy accessibility. Effective and efficient, rooftop units are an all-in-one solution to your air conditioning needs and more.
- Indoor Packaged Units: These are designed much like the rooftop units but move air in a different way. Because the unit is located indoors, it needs to be vented to the outside atmosphere. These are excellent solutions for cooling and heating. Extra space is also left available on roofs.
- Water Cooled Packaged Units: Like the name illustrates, these units use water to fill your facility with cool air. Like the indoor and outdoor units, they're an all-in-one package that have the ability to regulate your indoor climate diversely. Make it hot or cold. It's up to you!
- Split Systems: These are smaller commercial units that can be installed either indoors or outdoors. The air conditioning system is separate from the heating, so, unlike the units above, they are not an all-in-one indoor climate solution. However, they are more compact and heating units are available with them.
- Pumps and Cooling Towers: These towers supply the water cooler package units with the water they need to regulate indoor temperatures. If you don't already have a large water supply, a cooling tower is an effective solution for your cooling needs.
Take a look at our testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us. Commercial real estate owners trust Cool Works to get the job done.
Review the services we have listed and be sure to contact us with any questions or inquiries you may have at 212-321-2665.