Like any other commercial cooling system, a rooftop unit must be professionally installed if it is to operate accurately. Not only are there the planning of getting the system up on the rooftop to deal with, but you must also know for sure that your system is the right size for your needs. Cool Works Co. will make sure that this is the case. We will thoroughly design your system to confirm that it functions at its optimum efficiency and performance levels.
- Can be tailored to your specific application with a wide variety of accessories
- HFC-410A refrigerant for environmentally responsible operation
- Cooling efficiency is 13 SEER and heating efficiency is 80% SSE
- Cooling capacity: 3 to 6 tons
- Heating capacity: 40 to 80 MBH output
- Easy and low cost installation
- Cooling only or cooling with gas or electric heat
- Optional factory mounted building automation controls
- Energy recovery ventilators (ERV) for optimized energy use and comfort
- Smart Equipment enabled on heat pumps and reheat units, with Smart Equipment optional on other models.
Smart EquipmentSelect Johnson Controls Rooftop Units are Smart Equipment enabled, meaning they already have controls embedded and can seamlessly connect to a controls system and self-discover other Smart Equipment. Rooftop units in the 5, 10, 12R, 20 and 40 series are Smart Equipment enabled or Smart Equipment optional.
Unit Repairs and Maintenance
Whatever the scope and no matter the quality of the system itself, all mechanical systems run into operational problems from time to time, your rooftop unit is no exception to this rule. Contact Cool Works 212-321-2665 when your system is struggling to perform at its peak.
The path to keeping your commercial rooftop unit in top working condition is to schedule routine rooftop unit maintenance services.