Let's talk about some of the awesome benefits that preventive HVAC Maintenance services can do for both your home and your wallet:
Benefits of Preventive HVAC maintenance Services
- Improved performance - As soon as you start using your new equipment it immediately experiences wear. Over time, moving parts can and will break, or work less efficiently like when belts crack and start to slip, and bearings will need to be lubricated. A few of the issues that will cause serious problems to your compressor are low refrigerant levels and dirty coils that will lead to the freezing of your coils. Restricted airflow can cause air conditioners to work harder, which results in iced coils. Check the air filters first. If they are dirty or clogged, replace them with clean ones. If this issue isn’t dealt with in a timely way, permanent damage can occur. Additionally, each of these issues can lead to higher bills and poor cooling during the summer months.
- Extend the life of your units. One of the best benefits of preventive HVAC maintenance services is that they will extend the life of your heating and cooling systems. Just like oil changes and tune-ups keep your car in good shape, preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling units healthy for years to come.
- Improved Air Quality. Indoor air quality can be affected by dirty coils and blower parts within your air conditioning unit. Attn. business owners: Numerous studies over the years have shown that improvements in indoor air quality directly correlate to employee productivity increases.
- Decreased costly repairs. Although it is impossible to avoid all HVAC repair situations, preventive care can save a lot of money on unanticipated heating and cooling emergencies.
Are you looking for an HVAC company that has experience with providing air conditioner tune-ups to customers in New York City. Cool Works air conditioning and heating company offers preventative maintenance services for air conditioning systems. We are your HVAC NYC source not matter what size job that comes our way.
A maintenance visit by Cool Works involves a thorough inspection of your system, including the mechanical equipment and system controls. Our technician will:
- Inspect all parts, noting those that may need to be replaced or repaired
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean blower motors and parts
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils in an air conditioner or heat pump
- Inspect and clean drainage systems
- Test refrigerant levels in an air conditioner or heat pump
- Inspect and clean heat exchangers
- Inspect and test pilot and igniter
- Test electronic components and system controls
- Calibrate thermostat as needed
- Evaluate airflow
- Tighten loose fittings and connections
- Evaluate combustion systems for CO levels
Cool Works NY is offers preventive HVAC maintenance services as well as the design, installation, and servicing of central air conditioning, heating, ventilation systems, makeup air systems and commercial refrigeration systems in Manhattan. They serve neighborhoods such as Tribeca, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Lenox Hill, and more. Contact them today at (201)321-2665 or visit the website.