Making sure to get proper furnace repair service before winter hits full blast should be on your list of priorities. As a consumer, you should thoroughly analyze any contractor that you are considering to hire. A poor job can decrease the lifespan and efficiency of your furnace, costing you loads of time and money. Before you hire an HVAC company for furnace repair service, you should check for the following things:
Things to Check for to Make Sure You Get Good Furnace Repair Service
- References. Ask about several previous customers, and follow up with those clients. Did they receive quality furnace repair service from the contractor in question? A contractor's past work is usually a good representation of what they'd do for you.
- Proper Licensing & Insurance. Make sure licensing requirements in your city or state by using free online tools. Also check for proof of insurance to prevent you being liable for damage or an injury on the job.
- Experience. Look for a furnace repair service supplier with at least five years of experience in the business. You don't want someone that would make rookie mistakes.
- Training and certifications. At a minimum, consumers should look for an HVAC contractor certified by the manufacturers of the equipment they use. You want to be sure that they know exactly what needs to be done with the equipment.
- Guarantees. Make sure to hire a company that stands behind its work in writing. That way, even if something goes wrong, your investment will be secure.
Looking for Professional Manhattan Furnace Repair Service
Cool Works NY is a a licensed and professional HVAC company in Manhattan. We will make sure that your HVAC system is working as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our service area includes: Tribeca, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Lenox Hill, and more.
Contact them today at (201) 321-2665 or visit the website.